- Choose from a selection of product discounts and free gifts when sign up as an Associate
- As an Associate, make every order through autoship and earn points to redeem FREE Asea products.
- Your points accrue automatically with every autoship order; as long as you’re on autoship, your points never expire!
When placing an order, please select 'Country of Residence' or 'Other', then select the product. If the new product is NOT available under selection, it is not yet available in your country market. Please visit us at a later time and check on it.
You may also review ASES's worldwide business development plan ASEA Global Reach Development
ASEA Associate [Distributor]
- Purchases ASEA products at wholesale pricing
- Requires purchase of the Business Kit (US$40) at signup
- Sign up for monthly autoship to begin with
- Has options to purchase products in bulk and become a reseller
- Can sign up/sponsor new associates[distributors]
- Earns bonuses and income if qualified
- Has options to participate in ASEA promotions and sales activities
- Requires to maintain 100 PV monthly
ASEA Preferred Customer
- Purchases ASEA products at wholesale pricing, start by signing up for monthly autoship
- Requires monthly autoship
- Does not require purchase of the Business Kit (US$40)
- May cancel autoship anytime (no long a preferred customer if autoship is cancelled)
ASEA Retail Customer
- Purchases ASEA products anytime, at retail pricing only
- Does not require purchase of the Business Kit (US$40)
- Does not require autoship
For example, FAQ RENU
There is additional information for color like the above (light blue); an underline appears when you 'mouse over' the words.
Click on the above color (i.e. FAQ RENU), you will see all the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for RENU.
At the SEARCH box (top right corner), simply type in the keyword of your choice, then click on the link you select.
ASEA Associates - Buy, Join, Cost, and Pricing
Please click on ASEA Signup
or click on 'New Customer' on the menu bar.
The only financial requirement to become an ASEA associate[distributor] is the $40 enrollment fee. This fee covers the Business Starter Kit, which includes the following to assist you with your business:
- Your own personal website
- Personalized online virtual office
- Access to ASEA SmartWallet account, a secure and convenient way to receive commissions electronically
- Access to ASEA product programs, promotions, and contests
- Ability to purchase ASEA’s products in bulk and at wholesale
- Ability to invite and sponsor other Associates into ASEA
- ASEA Success Guide
- Savings at signup, see Pricing Options for ASEA Associate
- A monthly minimum of 100 PV (i.e. 1 case or 1 Kit) is required for an Associate [Distributor] to remain active and be qualified for earning commissions.
* Start your ASEA business with Redoxproduct.com , we are officially licensed and approved by the ASEA Corporation
Start your ASEA business with Redoxproduct.com , we are officially licensed and approved by the ASEA CorporationSimply select your home country under 'Country of Residence' or 'Other'. If you do not see your country listed in either places, it is not yet ready for enrollment, please visit us again and check on it.
To sign up, join, or buy for the first time, use ONE of the followings:
1) Click on 'ASEA Signup' or 'Buy ASEA' that leads to the New Customer Page
2) Click on 'New Customer' at the top of this page, follow instructions, complete the process in English to create an account to begin with
3) At the top right hand corner of this page, Click on the down arrow to 'Select a Language' and press 'GO'. Now at the top of the new page, look for 'Join Here', 'Buy Here', select and complete the process in the language of your choice.
The 30-day money-back guarantee on used products for Preferred Customers, Retail Customers, and Associates is only available for initial enrollment. After the initial order, ASEA will honor a refund on resalable products only.
For additional assistance regarding the money-back guarantee, autoship, or cancellation, please directly contact ASEA Associate Support toll-free phone line at 888-438-5971, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on Pricing Options for ASEA Associate
- Click on the 'Join Now' button to sign up with ASEA for the first time, and create an account for future logins.
- For all returning ASEA customers, click on the 'Order Now' button, this is where you can order ASEA products directly from the ASEA Virtual Office.
You will receive a confirmation email from the ASEA Corporate.
For new Customers, manage your orders, use the username and password you have entered during signup and log in to the ASEA Virtual Office
For new Associates, manage your business and orders, use the username and password you have entered during signup to log in to the ASEA Virtual Office. To make sure your account is set up correctly, go to 'MENU' at the right hand corner, in the middle column select 'MY BUSINESS', under 'WEBSITE' select 'SETTING'. Enter yourwebsitename at 'BUSINESS SITE ADDRESS'. Click on 'CHECK' to make sure you have a unique name. If OK, click on 'SAVE', click on 'REVIEW'. You will see your website address, it will should be something like this:
- This is the link to pass to your new enrollees and customers, now they can JOIN your business or BUY from you, directly online.
Start your ASEA business with Redoxproduct.com , we are officially licensed and approved by the ASEA Corporation
Please see Team Redoxproduct for details.
- 100 Personal Volume (PV) is required for an Associate to remain active and be qualified for earning commissions.
- Sign up for autoship with a minimum order of a 100 PV to ensure active status. This way, the Associate can have the smoothest distributor experience, with minimal worry about earning commissions.
- Autoship orders may be cancelled at anytime. However, it may disrupt an Associate's active status when a minimum of 100 PV is not generated.
- A canceled autoship by an Associate will result in losing Loyalty Rewards Points & any loyalty point % advancement.
- And may result in losing banked volume if your PV drops below 100 points (200 for Bronze+) as seen in your Qualification Report.
They refer to the same status and are used interchangeably in this website. You become an Associate or a Distributor when you select 'New Associate' and complete the ASEA signup [enrollment] process and receive an email confirmation.
- PV is 'Personal Volume, it is used in reward points, as well as commission calculation.
- For example, 1 case amounts to 100PV, 2 cases amount to 200PV, 4 cases amount to 400PV, etc.
Note: 1 Case (100PV) = 4 bottles (or 16 pouches) of ASEA Redox Supplement OR 4 tubes of RENU 28
- Take advantage of the one time offer and purchase an Enrollment Pack, get products with deep discounts and resell to your immediate customers.
- Study the ASEA Success Guide, know your ASEA products, know your ASEA compensation plan.
- Explain ASEA to your customers using Redoxproduct.com. It’s easy to show and tell!
- Consider walking your customers through Redoxproduct.com, answer their questions, show them 8 ways to get paid, and that there is no hidden costs in starting this business.
- It’s important to follow up and connect with your customers, send them the link of your own ASEA website, invite them to join your business and buy from you.
- Become familiar with your ASEA Virtual Office, attend ASEA call meetings and trainings.
- Visit Redoxproduct.com for all the information you need. We highly recommend familiarizing with the website yourself, so that finding anything is only a few clicks away.
At Team Redoxproduct, the following support is available to help build your ASEA business:
- ASEA Associate Corporate Support at 844-400-ASEA (toll free), Email:
- Redoxproduct.com website, mentoring and support via email:
- Your Sponsor: The person who introduces you to ASEA and is directly responsible for your signup
- ASEA Corporate Trainings
- Webinar and conference calls with successful uplines (i.e. your sponsor's sponsors)
- ASEA Business Coach (Software - Free for the first 30 days)
- ASEA Library