Frequently Asked Questions for ASEA VIA® Source™
1. What is VIA Source? What is so unique about it?
- A whole food micronutrient supplement with cofactors and all
- Contain vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, organic super-foods, trace minerals and enzymes
- The right nutrients, deliver in a way that helps your body to absorb and use, in support of cellular health and general wellness.
- Provides nutrient building blocks to work synergistically with ASEA REDOX
2. Why use whole-food sources in VIA Source?
- Our bodies assimilate whole-food sources of nutrition better than synthetic sources because whole foods contain key vitamins along with their cofactor, other nutrients naturally found in food that work with each vitamin to increase its absorption.
- Vitamins in nature don’t stand alone. They are present along with trace minerals, phytonutrients, and other vitamins in combinations the body recognizes as nutrition.
- VIA also contains the juices of 11 different fruits rich in cell-protecting compounds. This isn’t done just for variety’s sake. Some phytonutrients, such as polyphenols from various berries, work more efficiently if there are several types present in the body at the same time.
- Nutrients in VIA Source are based on whole-food sources.
3. What are the key features and benefits?
VIA Source is 100% vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten-free, 100% plant cellulose capsules. It is expertly formulated, not only with a comprehensive variety of vitamins and minerals your body needs, but with nutrient cofactors that increase bioavailability. This is done using five techniques.
1. Glycoprotein Ferment Matrix - A whole-food source, nutritional yeast grown in a specialized environment high in vitamins and minerals. Like a plant taking nutrients from soil as it forms fruits and vegetables, the yeast takes up these nutrients as it grows, creating a glycoprotein matrix that contains the vitamins and minerals in a form the body recognizes. The yeast is then deactivated in a special process, leaving only bioavailable, easy-to-digest vitamins and minerals.
2. Meticulous Sourcing - Use the most readily absorbable form of each nutrient. Calcium and magnesium from a bioavailable, natural red-algae extract, including whole superfoods from around the world, a unique profile of whole certified organic superfoods not found in most western diets
3. B Complex Vitamins - Extracts of holy basil, lemon, and guava, known to be high in B vitamins, are used in a natural ferment extraction process to obtain the B-complex vitamins. The building blocks for healthy cells and general nutrition.
4. Superfoods - Most nutrient-dense fruits, vegetables, and plants from around the world. Each of the certified organic superfoods in VIA Source was chosen for its array of concentrated phytonutrients. Naturally high in flavonoids and proanthocyanidins to combat oxidative stress, indole-3-carbinol to support a healthy immune response, and carotenoids to sustain a healthy cardiovascular system.
5. BioAmplify™ Absorption Complex - Aid in the absorption of nutrients, contains a unique blend of enzymes and their cofactor minerals. This patented complex, called BioAmplify™, has been shown to help the body get the most out of every nutrient.
4. What is ASEA BioAmplify™ ? How does it work?
- To further aid in the absorption of nutrients, VIA Source contains a unique blend of enzymes and their cofactor minerals. This patented absorption complex, called BioAmplify™, has been shown to help the body get the most out of every nutrient.
- All of the vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, organic superfoods, trace minerals, and enzymes work together to support cellular health and general wellness.
5. Will VIA Source work with ASEA REDOX?
The ASEA VIA line of nutritional supplements is expertly formulated to work in tandem with ASEA REDOX.
6. Can I see the supplement facts of VIA Source
7. Is VIA Source available in every country?
VIA SOURCE is available in all ASEA markets after the official launch in September 2018; however, it may take a while to reach all market countries.