Frequently Asked Questions for ASEA VIA®
SOURCE™ WHOLE FOOD & MICRONUTRIENT COMPLEX
- A whole food micronutrient supplement with cofactors and all
- Contain vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, organic super-foods, trace minerals and enzymes
- The right nutrients, deliver in a way that helps your body to absorb and use, in support of cellular health and general wellness.
- Provides nutrient building blocks to work synergistically with ASEA REDOX
- Our bodies assimilate whole-food sources of nutrition better than synthetic sources because whole foods contain key vitamins along with their cofactor, other nutrients naturally found in food that work with each vitamin to increase its absorption.
- Vitamins in nature don’t stand alone. They are present along with trace minerals, phytonutrients, and other vitamins in combinations the body recognizes as nutrition.
- VIA also contains the juices of 11 different fruits rich in cell-protecting compounds. This isn’t done just for variety’s sake. Some phytonutrients, such as polyphenols from various berries, work more efficiently if there are several types present in the body at the same time.
- Nutrients in VIA Source are based on whole-food sources.
- To further aid in the absorption of nutrients, VIA Source contains a unique blend of enzymes and their cofactor minerals. This patented absorption complex, called BioAmplify™, has been shown to help the body get the most out of every nutrient.
- All of the vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, organic superfoods, trace minerals, and enzymes work together to support cellular health and general wellness.
BIOME™ FULL-SPECTRUM PROBIOTIC
- FOS (Fructooligosaccharide). Fructooligosaccharide, also known as FOS, is a simple carbohydrate and soluble fiber that occurs naturally in many healthy foods. This complex soluble fiber fertilizes beneficial bacteria in the colon.
- XOS (Xylooligosaccharide). The increased populations of the health-promoting bacteria after prebiotic administration have been shown to help the body maintain a healthy equilibrium of beneficial organisms in the digestive system.
- GOS (Galactooligosaccharide). Galacto-oligosaccharides have been shown in studies to increase naturally gut flora populations of bifidobacteria and lactobacilli, helping to reduce the population of opportunistic bacteria and endotoxins in the gut.
- Slippery Elm (Ulmas rubra). Slippery elm acts as a bio-film, effectively adding a protective layer that helps adhere probiotics to the intestinal wall, keeping them in contact with prebiotics for longer. Slippery elm helps improve the integrity between the gut and circulatory system, supports digestive health, and helps the body maintain a healthy inflammatory response.
- Works synergistically with ASEA REDOX
- Soothes the digestive system*
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- Aids in mental wellbeing*
- Helps support a healthy inflammatory response*
- Helps the body assimilate vitamins and minerals from the diet*
- Supports healthy response to stress*
- Helps the body maintain healthy lipid levels
- Supports a healthy metabolism and healthy BMI (body mass index)*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Each of us has billions of microbes living in our bodies. Known as the microbiome, this unique community of organisms is composed of a vast array of microorganisms. Some of the microflora serves to populate the intestine and protect it from invasive and unfriendly flora. Other species live under that protection and help the body extract nutrients from food.
ASEA VIA Biome replenishes beneficial bacteria and helps to balance the microbes in the gut.
Microbiome and the immune system. The intestinal tract is the first line of defense between the outside world and the body. Having a healthy microbiome is important as it helps protect us from harmful microbes.
Microbiome and mental health. Some scientists call the digestive system the “second brain” because the connection between a healthy gut and mental health is so strong. The digestive system is full of neuro receptors that are sensitive to microflora and interact with it. Studies show that there is strong communication between the gastrointestinal tract and the brain, and changes to the balance of the microbiome could be associated with the onset of different neuropsychiatric disorders such as depression and anxiety. Having a healthy microbiome can help maintain a healthy mental state.
LIFEMAX™ ACTIVE LIFESTYLE & VITALITY FORMULA
ASEA VIA LifeMax is an active lifestyle dietary support supplement. Precisely formulated with 16 distinctive natural plant extracts shown to help address the signs of aging, VIA LifeMax helps support a healthy inflammatory response and helps counter the effects of cellular aging from the inside out.
The cells in our bodies are the foundation of health. But they’re also subjected every day to insults, including injury and toxins that cause oxidative stress. While no one escapes aging, anyone can help counter its effects by optimizing cellular health. VIA LifeMax is formulated for optimum efficacy with ingredients that support an active lifestyle at any stage of life.
CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH. A healthy heart and blood vessels are critical for a long, healthy and active life.
HEALTHY CELL DIVISION. The body has a natural cycle of dividing, repairing, and replacing aging cells to keep the body healthy.
HEALTHY INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE. The body’s inflammatory response is its own self-defense system. LifeMax was formulated to help the body have a healthy inflammatory response.
IMMUNE SUPPORT. The immune system protects the body from invaders and foreign substances.
METABOLIC SUPPORT. The health benefits of physical activity include enhanced mood, healthy muscles and bones, and longevity.
COGNITIVE FUNCTION. Healthy cognitive function is important in every stage of life.
MOOD BALANCE. Support the body’s ability to regulate mood and promote a sense of well-being.
ANTIOXIDANT ACTIVITY. Provide the oxidative stress reducing benefits of superfoods while supporting the body’s ability to regenerate antioxidants within the body.
VISION SUPPORT. Help support healthy vision during every stage of life.
SKIN HEALTH. Visible wrinkle reduction, collagen production, age-spot control, and protection of the skin against age-related degradation.
OMEGA™ NATIVE HEART & BRAIN COMPLEX
ASEA VIA Omega is formulated for cardiovascular and brain support. This premium supplement is made from the freshest fish oil in the industry, wild-caught from a natural, sustainable source, providing both EPA and DHA in natural ratios to aid in absorption.
Consuming EPA and DHA combined may reduce the risk of CHD (coronary heart disease) by lowering blood pressure. However, FDA has concluded that the evidence is inconsistent and inconclusive.
VIA Omega provides EPA and DHA concentrate in the natural triglyceride form the human body recognizes. Many, if not most, other omega products contain a different form not found naturally in fish. The natural form is easier for the body to assimilate. And while EPA and DHA are, in and of themselves, triglycerides, these nutrients help maintain normal triglyceride levels in the body.
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports brain health
- Provides natural EPA and DHA ratios to aid in absorption
- Consuming EPA and DHA combined may reduce the risk of CHD (coronary heart disease) by lowering blood pressure. However, FDA has concluded that the evidence is inconsistent and inconclusive.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For Details, see ASEA VIA Product Information