Frequently Asked Questions for RENU Advanced
Autoship is available for Preferred Customers and Associates. You can arrange to have your ASEA products automatically shipped to your local address on the same day every month. The first autoshipment occurs 30 days after your enrollment day. Autoship can be cancelled anytime.
ASEA Associate [Distributor]
- Purchases ASEA products at wholesale pricing
- Requires purchase of the Business Kit (US$40) at signup
- Sign up for monthly autoship to begin with
- Has options to purchase products in bulk and become a reseller
- Can sign up/sponsor new associates[distributors]
- Earns bonuses and income if qualified
- Has options to participate in ASEA promotions and sales activities
- Requires to maintain 100 PV monthly
ASEA Preferred Customer
- Purchases ASEA products at wholesale pricing, start by signing up for monthly autoship
- Requires monthly autoship
- Does not require purchase of the Business Kit (US$40)
- May cancel autoship anytime (no long a preferred customer if autoship is cancelled)
ASEA Retail Customer
- Purchases ASEA products anytime, at retail pricing only
- Does not require purchase of the Business Kit (US$40)
- Does not require autoship
For example, FAQ RENU
There is additional information in words with a color like the above (light blue) or an underline appears when you 'mouse over' the words.
Click on the above color (i.e. FAQ RENU), you will see all the Frequently Asked Questions for RENU.
At the SEARCH box (top right corner), simply type in the keyword of your choice, then click on the link you select.
Information on signup for business can be found in FAQ for ASEA Business
- Reduces the appearance of “crow’s feet,” fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes
- Reduces the appearance of under-eye fine lines and wrinkles
- Decreases the appearance of under-eye puffiness and dark circles
- Increases skin radiance
- Visibly smoother skin
- Supports healthy cell renewal
- Gently cleanses and removes makeup
- Reduced appearance and depth of lines and wrinkles
- Defense of healthy skin barrier to protect from pollution
- Smoother skin to ease appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and puffiness
- Supports healthy circulation within
- Skin Cell Renewal–16%
- Skin Texture–22%
- Skin Smoothness–23%
- Skin Elasticity–20%
- Appearance of Cellulite–16%
Please click on BEFORE and AFTER to see the differences.
RENU 28 encourages the natural strength and resiliency of your skin by providing native Redox Signaling molecules in a safe, simple and natural approach to true skin health. See 50 Ways to Use RENU.
Individual results will vary. Some users see results within days, while others in several months. We recommend a continued use of RENU 28 for optimal results.
Yes, RENU 28 is appropriate for all skin types and contains redox molecules, a key component to cellular health for everyone.
ASEA Customers - Buy, Join, Cost, and Pricing
The 30-day money-back guarantee on used product for Preferred Customers, Retail Customers, and Associates is on their initial enrollment order only. After the initial order, ASEA will honor a refund on resalable product only.
Join and get Monthly Autoship, or Buy anytime Retail, or as become New Associate
Simply select your home country under 'Country of Residence' or 'Other'. If you do not see your country listed in either places, it is not yet ready for enrollment, please visit us again and check on it.
To sign up, join, or buy for the first time:
1) At the top of this page, click on 'New Customer' button, follow instructions, complete the process in English to create an account for future logins.
2) You may click on 'ASEA Signup' [Buy Here] that appears on numerous pages.
2) At the top right hand corner, 'Select a Language' and press 'GO'. Now at the top of the new page, look for 'Join Here' or 'Buy Here', select and complete the process in the language of your choice
Please go to 'New Customer' on the menu bar, and select to sign up as a 'New Associate'. Proceed through the enrollment process.
At the top right hand corner of the screen, simply Click on Returning Customer , click on Order Now, log in the ASEA Virtual Office, use the USER ID and PASSWORD you have created during signup, place your new order or manage autoship.
Product Information & Product Test
Dermatest, one of the leading dermatological research institutes in the world, found in RENU 28 clinical trials:
• An average decrease in eye wrinkle depth of 21%
• Improvement in overall wrinkles of 23%
• Improvement in facial skin texture of 22%
• An increase of 23% in the smoothness of skin
• An increase of 20% in skin elasticity
• Skin moisture showed an average increase of 11%
Yes. The product has gone through both 72-hour patch testing and 28-day group testing and found to have no allergic or inflammatory reactions. As a result of these findings, Dermatest®, one of the leading dermatological research institutes in the world, awarded RENU 28 its coveted 5-star clinically tested seal.
No, RENU 28 has never been tested on animals. All clinical testing performed was on humans by licensed medical doctors at certified facilities.
A regular RENU 28 Tube is 80 mL / 2.7 fl. oz.
A RENU 28 Sample is 10 mL / 0.33 fl. oz.
Please click on ASEA Products
Please click on ASEA Products
RENU 28 provides a patent-protected, simple and natural approach to skin health by providing the skin with native Redox Signaling molecules. These molecules are key to the health of skin cells and in fundamental processes such as cellular communication. There is no other skin product in the world that contains these molecules and addresses skin health in such a unique and natural way.
Unlike most of today’s skin care products; RENU 28 only contains four ingredients - Aqua/Water/Eu, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride.
Sodium Magnesium Fluorosilicate is a clay that is used as an emulsifier in RENU 28 for both its safety and its ability to emulsify and not de-stabilize the Redox molecules in RENU 28. The benefits of Sodium Magnesium Fluorosilicate are many and include: non-toxic, non-yellowing, excellent consistency, does not support microbial growth and appears as an ultra-clear geal. It has been tested by renowned dermatological research institute, Dermatest, and found to be completely safe and effective in human clinical trials. There has been some confusion between the Sodium Magnesium Fluorosilicate used in RENU 28 and Sodium Fluorosilicate. Sodium Fluorosilicate is a completely different ingredient that is in pesticides. These are unrelated substances with completely different chemical structures, so users of RENU 28 should rest easy knowing that RENU 28 contains no toxic chemicals or ingredients that would damage their skin or their health.
Yes. RENU 28 is non-comedogenic, preservative and parabens free and hypoallergenic, providing a simple, natural approach to true skin health.
No, RENU 28 is paraben-free.
The shelf life of RENU 28 is 12 months from the date of manufacture.
Store RENU 28 should at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
Because of the other ingredients in the RENU, it should be stored at room temperature and not subjected to extreme heat. It can be thawed and used if frozen for a short time, but should never be microwaved. Always shake well before using. The tubes used for RENU are very specific for the product, and heat could shorten the shelf life of the product.
RENU 28 does not contain SPF ingredients and is not formulated to provide sun protection. It will however assist your skin in recovering from any sun damage that may occur.
RENU 28 is completely artificial fragrance and dye free.
It is recommended to flush out your eyes with water. Though RENU 28 does not contain any harsh or inflammatory ingredients, if you have any concerns you should see a medical professional.
While RENU 28 is proven safe and effective, we recommend that pregnant or nursing mothers speak with a physician if they have any concerns or additional questions.
For over two decades, researchers have been studying the powerful science behind RENU 28. Through patented Redox Signaling technology, this unique gel provides essential support to the all-important cellular mechanisms that are the foundation of your skin’s structure and health. RENU 28 provides critical connections and communication to ensure optimum support for the body’s largest organ, the skin.
You can apply RENU 28 as often as desired; we recommend that RENU 28 be applied at least twice daily.
No, it can be used on any part of the skin.
Yes, RENU 28 is a true skin health product and has been shown to improve multiple types of skin blemishes on all age of users.
Yes. There should be no impact on efficacy. We recommend you use RENU 28 before any other lotions, moisturizers, muscle balms or color cosmetics. If you have concerns, you may want to test a small area with both products to see if there is any reaction to the combination.
No, RENU 28 is a topical product only and is not formulated to be consumed.
All skin types and ages can benefit from RENU 28. Whether you are looking to achieve smoother skin, wrinkle reduction, more balanced skin tone or you are looking for an anti-aging product; RENU 28 has been clinically shown to provide significant positive results.
RENU 28 is free from ingredients such as synthetic fragrance, pore-blocking petrochemicals, synthetic colors, animal ingredients, parabens or other potential irritants, and so is particularly suitable for children. If your child has any particular allergies or skin conditions, you should first consult your general practitioner.
Yes, RENU 28 is formulated for use on all skin types. In fact, in an independent clinical study of our product, 100% of study participants experienced no irritation.
Yes, please see the wonderful results for Cellulite Therapy