FAQ for ASEA VIA® Source™
VIA Source is a whole food micronutrient supplement containing vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, organic super-foods, trace minerals and enzymes working together to support cellular health and general wellness. Every ingredient in VIA Source is derived from a whole-food source, cofactors and all.
This complete supplement contains the right nutrients and delivers them in a way that your body can use them.
- Supports cellular health and general nutrition
- Helps the body absorb and use nutrients
- Provides nutrient building blocks to work synergistically with ASEA REDOX
VIA Source cost US$55.00 per bottle (120 capsules), available only as pre-launch monthly autoship orders.
Our bodies assimilate whole-food sources of nutrition better than synthetic sources because whole foods contain key vitamins along with their cofactor, other nutrients naturally found in food that work with each vitamin to increase its absorption. Vitamins in nature don’t stand alone. They are present along with trace minerals, phytonutrients, and other vitamins in combinations the body recognizes as nutrition.
VIA also contains the juices of 11 different fruits rich in cell-protecting compounds. This isn’t done just for variety’s sake. Some phytonutrients, such as polyphenols from various berries, work more efficiently if there are several types present in the body at the same time. Nutrients in VIA Source are based on whole-food sources.
The ASEA VIA line of nutritional supplements is expertly formulated to work in tandem with ASEA REDOX.
- Glycoprotein Ferment Matrix - To ensure that the nutrients in VIA Source are from a whole-food source, we use a nutritional yeast grown in a specialized environment high in vitamins and minerals. Like a plant taking nutrients from soil as it forms fruits and vegetables, the yeast takes up these nutrients as it grows, creating a glycoprotein matrix that contains the vitamins and minerals in a form the body recognizes. The yeast is then deactivated in a special process, leaving only bioavailable, easy-to-digest vitamins and minerals.
- Meticulous Sourcing - ASEA is committed to selecting the most readily absorbable form of each nutrient in VIA Source. This can be seen in the choice to use calcium and magnesium from a bioavailable, natural red-algae extract and the choice of including whole superfoods from around the world to give this product its unique profile of whole certified organic superfoods not found in most western diets.
- B Complex Vitamins - Extracts of holy basil, lemon, and guava, known to be high in B vitamins, are used in a natural ferment extraction process to obtain the B-complex vitamins in VIA Source. These natural combinations of nutrients are the cornerstone of VIA Source. They provide the building blocks of healthy cells and general nutrition.
- Superfoods - Superfoods are the most nutrient-dense fruits, vegetables, and plants from around the world. Each of the certified organic superfoods in VIA Source was chosen for its array of concentrated phytonutrients. The superfoods in VIA Source are naturally high in flavonoids and proanthocyanidins to help protect the body from oxidative stress, indole-3-carbinol to support a healthy immune response, and carotenoids to sustain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- BioAmplify™ Absorption Complex - To further aid in the absorption of nutrients, VIA Source contains a unique blend of enzymes and their cofactor minerals. This patented complex, called BioAmplify™, has been shown to help the body get the most out of every nutrient.
- VIA Source is now available for 'autoship' in the United States and Mexico; in Europe, ASEA Associates can preorder the new product which will be shipped in April - May of 2018.
- VIA Source will be available in all ASEA markets at its official launch in September 2018 at the ASEA Global Convention, when we launch two additional new products as part of the VIA line.