FAQ for ASEA Redox Supplement
ASEA consists of trillions of stable, perfectly balanced Redox Signaling molecules suspended in a pristine saline solution. ASEA is made from natural salt and purified water, the core free floating NA-CL-H-O atoms is reorganized (30+ steps, 3-day molecular engineering process) to match exactly the balanced molecules that your body already produces. These are the same molecules that exist in the cells of the human body. ASEA is 100% native to the human body.
Redox Signaling molecules are vital for the health of your cells, that is why your body makes its own supply. However, after the age of 12, our cells make fewer and fewer of these molecules. ASEA provides the world’s only source for replenishing Redox Signaling molecules. Every single batch of ASEA is tested and redox certified by BioAgilytix - a leading third party laboratory that partners with 20+ top pharmaceutical and bio-tech companies in the world.
The word ASEA means from the sea—a timeless symbol of rejuvenation, rebirth, and healing. This word and concept resonated with our founders, since our mission focuses on cellular health. Cells are the most basic structural unit of human life and they help to revitalize all of the body’s major systems. The ASEA name, for both the company and its products, signifies true, foundational revitalization.
Because until a few years ago, there wasn’t a way to supplement your body’s supply of redox signaling molecules. Through the science of ASEA®, now there is.
Many doctors are starting to recommend ASEA to their patients. Since 1998, medical researchers have written over 1,200 books on this process also known as Reactive Oxygen Species. And over 13,000 peer-reviewed studies on redox signaling have been published, as found on PubMed.gov, the official U.S. research reporting site.
Further evidence of the validity of this exciting, emerging science can be found in a monthly scientific journal - the ARS Discoveries (Antioxidants & Redox Signaling) - devoted to redox signaling studies and research.
As research catches up with the groundbreaking nature of ASEA’s redox signaling technology, ASEA will take its place among some of the most significant scientific breakthroughs of the late 20th century.
For years, science believed that Redox molecules were a waste product and needed to be eliminated. In the 1990s, American scientists discovered something very revealing. They found that these Redox molecules were in fact NOT a waste product, but were actually sending out bursts of electro-chemical signals to the brain and the nearby cells - much like Morse code - and then quickly reverting back into the salt water they came from. Yes, over 50% of our body mass is nothing more than salt water!
Even more, they found that these signals were, in essence, a detailed 'call to action' within the cell:
1. DETECT problems
2. REPAIR the problems
3. REPLACE the damaged cells
4. COMMUNICATE with the immune system.
This was an astounding discovery! So much so that 3 of the scientists won the 1998 Nobel Prize in Medicine for their work! And while the medical community was intrigued, they thought these molecules were too fleeting to ever be stabilized and brought to the consumer market.
After years of research and testing, ASEA successfully stabilized the redox signaling molecules. Without stabilization, there would be no shelf life for the bioactive molecules, and it would not be possible to get redox signaling molecules from a bottle. In 2010, ASEA began production for the consumer market.
Recent ASEA study conducted by the TAUERET Lab found that ASEA have a positive impact on gene expression in human cells. Significant takeaways include positive impacts for digestive health, inflammatory response, hormone modulation, cardiovascular health, and immune system response. See report for ASEA REDOX Gene Study Summary
ASEA REDOX Users enjoy cell signaling benefits which translate to health at its most foundational level.
Autoship is available for Preferred Customers and Associates. You can arrange to have your ASEA products automatically shipped to your local address on the same day every month. The first autoshipment occurs 30 days after your enrollment day. Autoship can be cancelled anytime.
ASEA Associate [Distributor]
- Purchases ASEA products at wholesale pricing
- Requires purchase of the Business Kit (US$40) upon signup
- Has options to purchase products in bulk and become a reseller
- Has options to participate in ASEA promotions and sales activities
- Earns bonuses and income if qualified
- Can signup/sponsor new associates[distributors]
- Requires monthly Autoship
- May cancel Autoship at anytime
ASEA Preferred Customer
- Purchases ASEA products at wholesale pricing
- Requires monthly Autoship
- Does not require purchase of the Business Kit (US$40)
- May cancel Autoship at anytime
ASEA Retail Customer
- Purchases ASEA products anytime, at retail pricing only
- Does not require purchase of the Business Kit (US$40)
- Does not require Autoship
Redoxproduct.com is a licensed ASEA website, officially approved by the ASEA Corporation. It is owned and maintained by the Sandalwood LLC, an independent ASEA Associate [Distributor].
For example, FAQ RENU
There is additional information with color like the above (light blue), an underline appears when you 'mouse over' the words.
Click on the above color (i.e. FAQ RENU), you will see all the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for RENU.
At the SEARCH box (top right corner), simply type in the keyword of your choice, then click on the link you select.
Information for business signup can be found in FAQ for ASEA Business
Please go to 'New Customer' on the menu bar, and select to sign up as a 'New Associate'. Proceed through the enrollment process.
The ASEA Athlete Program is an important part of ASEA. Elite athletes rely on optimal physical health to enhance their performance, no doubt they experience increase in endurance and recovery times through the use of the ASEA Redox Supplement. You can benefit from the use of ASEA, no matter your age, gender or genetic disposition.
ASEA Water, Alkaline Water, Chlorine, & Salt
The water in ASEA is local to Pleasant Grove, Utah. From the Battle Creek Falls to the production facility, for example, 24,000 gallons of water a week is made into 12,000 gallons of ASEA Redox Supplement. These 12,000 gallons produce 10,500 cases of bottled drinkable supplement and about 9,000 tubes of RENU 28. What starts out locally is distributed to people all over the world to improve health on a cellular level.
In 2017, ASEA implemented a manufacturing upgrade using 'deionized water' to make ASEA Redox Supplement and RENU Advanced even better. Deionized water has replaced distilled water in the production of these products. This change do not affect the proprietary formulas or the levels of active redox signaling molecules the final products contain. Now ASEA Redox Supplement's shelf life is increased from 12 to 15 months.
Note: 'Deionized water' is NOT labelled on the ASEA bottle. Including the word “deionized” is not a standard nomenclature for supplements or foods in many global markets. In some markets, you may see variations of the ingredient listing. While the ingredients are identical, regulatory requirements with regard to the nomenclature of ingredient listing vary from country to country and ASEA, of course, complies with local laws.
Most alkaline waters on the market are produced by hooking up ordinary tap water to an electrolysis chamber that filters the water and separates it into its alkaline and acidic components. The alkaline water is generally unstable and should be taken immediately, while the acidic water is generally dangerous to ingest.
ASEA is not alkaline water. ASEA contains a perfectly balanced, safe, stable mixture of Redox Signaling molecules such as those natively produced by the mitochondria inside all cells in your body. ASEA starts as ultrapure water and salt that then undergoes a complex multi-step electrochemical process; a process that takes three days or more. Complex chemistry and physics are involved in the production process, with tightly controlled quality assurance and production parameters and neutral pH (7.35).
ASEA is not chlorinated; the proof is in the science. Chlorine is toxic, irritating, and unnatural. ASEA is non-toxic, soothing, and completely natural. The effect of ASEA on the tissues of the body is exactly the opposite that of chlorine. Research proves that ASEA causes absolutely no irritation or toxic response in the tissues of the body.
Normally, the body easily handles the salt in your diet. The amount of salt in one ounce of ASEA is actually less than in a single carrot. If you are ultra-sensitive to salt, check with your doctor to see if you can adjust your diet so that you can take ASEA; the salt content is clearly marked on the label. If you still have trouble taking ASEA, drink plenty of fresh water throughout the day and take smaller amounts of ASEA more often (one ounce four times a day, for example). This tends to eliminate almost all detoxification effects.
ASEA Customers - Buy, Join, Cost, and Pricing
The 30-day money-back guarantee on used products for Preferred Customers, Retail Customers, and Associates is only available for initial enrollment. After the initial order, ASEA will honor a refund on resalable products only.
To get products from ASEA, please click on ASEA Signup [Order Here] to begin with. You will be directed to the New Customer page to join and select one of the followings:
1) To buy ASEA on Monthly Autoship at wholesale price, please sign up as a 'Preferred Customer'
- When you complete the signup process, you will get a Login ID and Password to log in the ASEA Office as a Returning Customer and manage your Monthly Autoship (i.e. change, cancel).
2) To buy ASEA anytime, please sign up as a 'Retail Customer'
- When you complete the signup process, you will get a Login ID and Password to log in the ASEA Office as a Returning Customer and buy again anytime.
3) To become a reseller of the ASEA products, please sign up as an ASEA 'Associate' [Distributor]
When you complete the signup process, you will have a website and a business link that looks like this: http://yourbusinessname.teamasea.com
That is what you will use for others to join your business or buy from you. You will also get a Login ID and Password to use the ASEA Virtual Office and manage your business.
As an 'Associate', you can do the followings:
- Buy ASEA large quantities at discount price and make products readily available to sell at retail price.
- Your website and its link is convenient for your customers to sign up themselves (without having to reveal personal info) and prefer to have the products ship directly to their homes. AND it is also for anyone who wants to join your business and become a reseller of the ASEA products, and you get commissions from their success, details see the ASEA Compensation Plan.
Join to Buy Now, or Monthly Autoship, or become an Associate.
Simply select your home country under 'Country of Residence' OR 'Other'. If your country is NOT listed in either places, it is not ready for enrollment, please visit us again and check on it.
To begin and join for the first time, use one of the followings:
1) Please click on 'ASEA Signup' [Order Here] that appears on numerous pages.
2) At the top of this page, click on 'New Customer' button, follow instructions, complete the process in English to create an account for future logins.
2) At the top right hand corner, 'Select a Language' and press 'GO'. Now at the top of the new page, look for 'Join Here' or 'Buy Here', select and complete the process with the language of your choice.
Taking ASEA Redox Supplement daily cost you about as much as a cup of good coffee; a price you can afford to restore your health, vitality, and wellness. At what price would you pay for your health? A small price to restore now OR a costly one down the road?
Breakdown of the details:
Preferred Customer - Monthly Autoship
Cost = $139.00 ($120 monthly autoship + $19 shipping)
Total volume for four 32oz bottles = 128 oz
- $139 for 128 oz (approx. $1.09 per oz)
- Drink 2-4 oz daily, cost about $2.18 - $4.36 a day
Cost = $169.00 ($150 retail price + $19 shipping)
Total volume for four 32oz bottles = 128 oz
- $169 for 128 oz (approx. $1.32 per oz)
- Drink 2-4 oz daily, cost about $2.64 - $5.28 a day
Note: Please click on New Customer to create an account if you are buying or ordering for the first time.
Preferred Customer - $70 / 2 Tubes
Retail Customer - $80 / 2 Tubes
ASEA Redox Supplement 2-Pack (2 - 32 OZ Bottle of ASEA)
Preferred Customer - $65 / 2-Pack
Retail Customer - $75 / 2-Pack
Note: Price in US$, plus shipping and tax
At the top right hand corner of the screen, simply Click on Returning Customer , click on Order Now, log in the ASEA Virtual Office, use the USER ID and PASSWORD you have created during signup, and place your order. Your order information is readily available from your first order.
Product Information, Test & Safety
Headquartered in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, BioAgilytix is a global leader in outsourced laboratory services developing, optimizing and conducting bioanalytic testing, third-party validation, supporting pharmaceutical discovery, pre-clinical and clinical development and manufacturing. BioAgilytix specializes in large-molecule bioanalysis for pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
In 2015, ASEA partnered with BioAgilytix Labs to work in unison with our internal product teams to monitor the quality of our production process and give the scientific validity of the nature of our products. This process helps to ensure that every product made is of the highest quality and endorsed scientific effectiveness.
To maintain our BioAgilytix certification, ASEA provides a weekly product sampling for scientific assay to substantiate the existence of redox signaling in ASEA products and for product quality.
ASEA Redox Supplement is classified as a dietary supplement in the United States. As a dietary supplement, it is not FDA approved but is FDA regulated. The FDA oversees dietary supplements under a different set of regulations than those covering conventional foods and drug products. Dietary supplement manufacturers and distributors are not required to obtain approval from the FDA before marketing their products.
Before a company sells a dietary supplement, it is responsible for ensuring that the product it manufactures or distributes is safe, that any claims made about the product are not false or misleading, and that the product complies with the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act and FDA regulations in all other respects. These laws apply to topical products as well as to foods and supplements.
ASEA is stable up to temperatures of 300F. ASEA survives microwaving, refrigeration, and freezing. While freezing should be avoided if possible, frozen ASEA should be completely thawed, allowed to stand, and then shaken before using. The stability of ASEA is sensitive to contamination. Always cap unused portions, and do not drink directly from the bottle, as this will encourage contamination.
Absolutely. In fact, there is almost nothing else as safe for the body as ASEA. It is safer than tap water, spring water, or alkaline water. This record of safety is documented by more than $5 million in safety studies conducted on ASEA and the foundational technology. ASEA has been proven 100% non-toxic on all tissues, organs, and systems of the body.
Yes. ASEA is safe and soothing to even the most sensitive tissues.
Yes, you can give ASEA to your dogs and cats. It is so safe and helpful that ASEA for pets has grown to become a regular support group!
The study was conducted by Dr. Kenneth Ward, M.D., founder of Taueret Lab. Dr. Ward is internationally known in the field of medical genetics and is a prominent high-risk pregnancy specialist. Dr. Ward is among the few physicians in the United States who are board-certified in four sub-specialties: OB/GYN, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Medical Genetics, and Molecular Genetics.
At multiple independent labs as stated below, the presence of trillions of bio-active Redox Signaling Molecules, critical to life and native to the body, have been independently verified to be present in ASEA.
- At the University of Utah medical research facilities
- At the University of Washington, scientific research led by Dr. James A. Clagett, Ph.D.
- At the Human Performance Laboratory at North Carolina Research Campus (a biotechnology research facility in Kannapolis, NC), scientific research led by Dr. David Neiman, Ph.D., Director, FACSM
- At the BioAgilytix Laboratories in Durham, NC., ASEA is 'REDOX Certified'. BioAgilytix provides molecular bioanalysis services to innovators around the world, including 20+ top global pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- At the Taueret Lab, research and study on ASEA REDOX and GENES, led by Dr. Kenneth Ward, MD.
Redox Signaling is a function that is central to all life on the planet. Redox Signaling molecules are created within every cell of the body, and are vital to the immune system and to cellular healing mechanisms. Redox Signaling molecules are so essential to life that without them, you would die within seconds. See more information on Redox Signaling.
Redox Signaling molecules are classified into two groups: Reactive Oxygen Species and Reduced Species. The Reactive Oxygen Species arms the immune system, the Reduced Species activates antioxidants. A careful, homeostatic balance between these two species is maintained in all cells and tissues. When a problem or damage occurs, this balance is disturbed, and this imbalance sends a signal to cause the cells and tissues to defend and repair themselves, thus restoring healthy balance.
Please click on FAQ for Metabolite Findings.
The science of redox signaling is relatively new and ASEA is only a few years old, but the company has validated its products. Product safety research and a number of studies have validated the efficacy of the ASEA products.
Please click on ASEA Science for more.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR BEST RESULTS
- Do not drink ASEA directly from the bottle (a clean, non-metal or disposable cup is recommended)
- Take ASEA on an empty stomach
- ASEA may be refrigerated
- Do not mix ASEA with anything. Wait five minutes after drinking ASEA before eating or drinking
- If ASEA freezes, thaw completely and consume as normal
- Consistency is most important when taking ASEA
- For best results, consume ASEA within a month of opening
Drink plenty of water each day to maximize the benefits of ASEA. Doing so aids in ridding harmful toxins from the body for maintaining optimal health.
- Drink 2 – 4 ounces of ASEA every day. We recommend drinking 2 ounces in the morning and 2 ounces in the evening.
For additional information, please see ASEA Usage Guide
- ASEA is proven safe to all tissues, organs, and systems of the body. It is so effective that it might increase the efficiency of certain message carriers in the body, such as hormones, insulin, adrenaline, etc. If you take anything of this type, carefully monitor yourself and make adjustments to compensate, with the aid of your doctor, if needed. As with most dietary supplements, ASEA is not recommended for pregnant or nursing mothers.
- As your body adjusts to ASEA, you may experience symptoms of detoxification such as headache or fatigue. If this happens, decrease your intake and build gradually to the recommended daily amount
ASEA is absorbed quickly through water absorption channels in the soft tissues of the mouth, esophagus, and stomach lining. The Redox Signaling molecules in ASEA are able to survive the harsh acidic environment of the stomach until they are absorbed. Traces of residual Redox Signaling molecules have been found in the blood hours after ingestion.
Years of usage among consumers has shown that drinking 2 to 4 OZ. of ASEA per day is sufficient for normal health maintenance. However, when the body is stressed or challenged, it can be beneficial to take more. Athletes who place high demands on their bodies, for example, usually take up to 8 OZ. before intensive training or competitions. Drinking larger amounts of ASEA is normally safe. However, ASEA is not designed to hydrate, so drink plenty of fresh water while taking ASEA.
- Children - ASEA is safe for children of all ages
- Pregnant or Lactating Women - ASEA has not been tested on pregnant or lactating women. ASEA cannot be recommended for pregnant or lactating women.